1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Rockin out Fable 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thacrudd, 23 Oct 2008.

1. *Alex*

*Alex* New Member

yea i sware the main lady is teh one from my family and harry potter... i cant remember her name for the life of me

2. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Member

it killed my Xbox.......... RROD after 30 mins and now 3 week wait : (

3. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

It's Zoë Wanamaker.

The bad guy is Alan Ford (Brick Top) from Snatch.

4. Orca

Orca New Member

Mine hasn't arrived yet :( Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow or early next week. Not too sure how I'm gonna juggle playing this, Midnight Club and Dead Space though... but I sure as hell can try :p

5. themax

themax New Member

Just got it from Blockbuster. Traded in a few games and didn't pay a penny for Fable II. :rock: Gonna be playing this all weekend.

6. Mongoose132

Mongoose132 Duckmad

Grabbed a copy from local game, inserted disc, 360 gave me blue smoke and died.......

*Runs off to cry self to sleep*

I'm sure it's not the game, just my half-arsed RROD repair, going round to a mates with my hard drive to play! :lol:
    From what everyones saying, it really does live up to what the big man has been saying :p

7. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Come at me bro

finally lol i thought i was the only person excited about midnight club:)

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Just completed it this morning (all nighter) and the ending was a real let down for me. I won't say why as I expect most of you haven't been playing it for the last ~20 hours and aren't there yet.

Did anyone else have an issue with the body morphs?

I had to save/quit and reload to get my horns for some reason, otherwise I was just a pale gray with red eyes. The Glowing will tats took their sweet time to appear, too. Look ****ing cool though.

Oh, and the dog flips between the starting colours and the evil colours sometimes, too.

9. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

Add another person to the /cry list. My 360 broke 3 days before release :(

10. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules New Member

I have a quick question about something here. I saw in a lot of preview videos that if you stand in one place for a few seconds a big bright twinkling guide line shows up and baby sits you to your next objective. Is there any way to turn that off? I find it kind of annoying. Plus I'm the kind of person that actually likes wandering aimlessly finding things in the world that most people would miss if they just run from point A to point B. I remember wandering the Hylian Field in Ocarina of Time for hours on end, turning up every rock and searching every corner for secrets.

11. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

You can select what quest the glowing trail points to but I'm not sure you can turn it off completely. I agree though, I've found myself just sprinting around following the line like I'm wearing blinkers rather than exploring the world.

12. *Alex*

*Alex* New Member

you can turn it to verry dim i cant rember if there was an off setting tho

13. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

It's actually quite useful, with the lack of the mini map it's quite easy to get lost, so if it weren't there I'd be contantly hitting start to look at the map to check where I was. It's just really a magical sat nav system to make getting to you objective a bit easier if you've already explored/don't want to.

14. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Just got my copy and loading in a sec

15. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I've noticed there's a **** ton of disc access in this game, ripping it to the hard drive when they release that feature would help a lot IMO.

However, I'm absolutely loving it.

16. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Yeah, I noticed that too. It seems like it's streaming data from the disc as you walk around. The only problem I've noticed with that is that it's possible to outpace your glowy guide thingy because it doesn't update quite quickly enough.

Loving the game, though - far more than I did Fable 1. It's not as groundbreaking as Molyneux said it would be (but when is it ever?), but it's good fun nevertheless.

17. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Yeah I've noticed that a few times when I was following it, can be a bit annoying.

18. Orca

Orca New Member

Sigh... add me to the cry list too. My copy seems to be faulty... either gives me a disc unrecognisable message or plays that white "put this in a xbox" message. Bleh...

19. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

That'll be the 360 drive dying

20. Orca

Orca New Member

Could be... but tried a few other games and they all play fine... guess I'll find out once I get my replacement :sigh:

Tags: