1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Rocksteady releases first Batman: Arkham Knight patch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 29 Jun 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. jb0

jb0 Minimodder

"Sadly, the real issues have yet to be addressed"
    I dunno, it seems like "the game resets your entire computer" is a pretty darn big issue in this newfangled multitasking era.

I mean, there's eye candy, there's usability issues, and then there's basic functionality. And taking the entire computer down stopped being even remotely acceptable somewhere around the turn of the century.

3. forum_user

forum_user forum_title

The blame lays firmly at the feet of the publisher. The small dev should have their own way of bug checks and fixing, but the publisher 'should' have tested the version to within an inch of its life. Even to the point of sending a load of testers to the offices of this small dev for a week or so to work together to get the game to a release state.

Clearly none of this happened. I would sack the lead tester for a start. If the person is not currently on their knees blowing the management, their days are numbered.