1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Ruff-Rose

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bloodcar, 2 Feb 2007.

1. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Almost two years ago, I posted telling people about Rose Online. The free beta has long since ended but multiple private servers have popped up.

www.ruff-rose.com is the best one out there, by far. I've been playing on and off again for a couple of months. I'm currently a level 5x Mage with strictly attack skills and no buffing skills at all. If anyone would like to play, feel free to post in here or add me in game. Ask any questions you want and I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability.

The server is permanantly set as 3x experience so it's not quite the long and tedious grinding that iRose used to be. If you decide to play, while you're on "Newbie" island, be sure to speak to the fairy guide about EVERYTHING. She'll give you items and experience from talking to her and will also give you a few quests. You should be around level 10 when you leave to go to Adventure Plains.

IGN: Jesus

2. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

It's technically not legal. The source/binary files for private servers are usually released by people who betray the company. Don't know Bit-Tech's stand on this stuff.

I've played rRose anyways, I find money is just too hard to get. I'm on the GM staff for cRose though ;)

3. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

From what I understand though, everything was recoded completely from the ground up keeping it from being illegal. Dunno for sure though. If the mods disapprove they're more then welcome to close though.

PM info about cRose?

4. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I've had the source files from rRose given to me by one of their staff, it's iRose source. There's no way they can redo the whole game with only 3 coders when it took the official game several years to do it :p

Tags: