1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ruggedised Samsung Galaxy S4 Active images leaked

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 20 May 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Sony have also received a lot of flack for them not honouring replacements that have failed the waterproof test in a pint, sighting the terms notice issued in every box stating that the rubber plugs need to be securely closed for the trick to work.

Is this a "gimmick" that needs bragging about when it's not as if you can just spontaneously dive in and not worry whether you've just bricked your phone.

3. Snips

[​IMG]

Or do what this says :)

4. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Not cool, man. Not cool.

5. Snips

It was in the demote thread, copy/paste is a beautiful thing

6. sandys

sandys Multimodder

I was torn between S4 for power and screen and the Z due to the waterproofing, I have never lost my phone to it but I have killed others at the pub :eek: so thought it was a great idea.

Of course I ordered my phone from Sony this weekend as they had £50 off, arrgh, would of picked up the Samsung if I had known it was coming sooner.

7. Bungletron

Bungletron Minimodder

I have been using the Xperia Z since release, it is great! I have threatened to drop it in a pint various times but never done so, however it is great for listening to internet radio in the shower.

Also no mention of the Sony Xperia ZR here? Sony are properly waterproofing the Z to 3m and unlike Samsung have cut no features, so Samsung's update will be fall behind on ruggedised features again.

Tags: Add Tags