1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors RX8 did someone....

Discussion in 'General' started by peteone, 8 Jul 2007.

1. peteone

peteone Minimodder

There was a discussion earlier on in the year where someone said they had just bought one (j-pepper perhaps??). Anyways Ive done a search but cant find the thread. Im just wondering what kind of MPGs peeps are getting out of these. I test drove the 190 version today and quite like it, just worried about reliability of the Wankle :) and fuel economy.

£12.5k, 2004 plate, 18k on the clock, anyone got any other sugestions.

The only other things Im looking at are A3 2.0fsi, or 1 Series beema (breadvan) and MKV GTTDI golf. I know its hard to compare the RX8 with the these 3 but Im not sure which way I want to go.

Cheers.

2. RTT

RTT #parp

The average from other forums I read is anywhere from 13 to 18 mpg, they also drink an awful lot of oil too ;)

3. peteone

peteone Minimodder

Ewww, not sure I could deal with that Rich. Is that the 190 or the 240? or just what you have read overall?

And yeah Ive read somewhere Mazda advise you to check the oil every other time you fill up. I realy do like the car but theres a few issues that are putting me off.

Cheers. :)

Tags: