1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Ryan Dunn (Jackass) dead...

Discussion in 'General' started by BRAWL, 20 Jun 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I agree that it showed seriously impaired judgement but you cannot tell me that if your child had killed them self and a friend you would think, good riddance we don't want people like that around.

Yes it was a stupid thing to do but its just callous making comments like that, there have been some balanced ones like your last one. Yes he was stupid and speeding but there is no need to be glad he is dead.

mvagusta likes this.
  2. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

And the people who were in bar are saying he had 3 beers and 3 shots of liquor :
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/124251984.html
    While there is still possibility that they lie, the reality is that the truth will hurt you more, once toxicology report will be finished.

3. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I meant a million althought that's probably an over estimate.

4. longweight

If he was drunk then there is no excuse for driving and it is lucky he didn't hit any other cars but I still maintain it is wrong to be glad he is dead!

5. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

6. longweight

Certainly is sobering stuff, I think your analysis is correct mate which does make him rather stupid for doing those speeds after that much booze.

7. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Wow, I wasn't aware that you were there at the time of the accident and sat there drinking with him before hand! Amazing powers of deduction... As I said earlier I do not condone DUI, infact it's one of the worst crimes you can commit because you not only endanger yourself, but potentially (and tragically in this case) others.

My problem now is the disgusting attitudes the "seniors" (In your words) have decided to take against this. I'm fairly certain that turning round and stating "Good riddance..." to someone who's made a mistake and paid dearly with not only his life, but the life of another is not the correct way to respond. You've displayed the traits of "Knee-jerk" as said earlier, and it is possibly the most vile and disgusting thing I've read on these forums.

Considering the guy wasn't a murder, a peadophile, a rapist or something equally disgusting your views/opinions are damn right vile.

I can almost see the arguments from the more 'special' members of this community are bringing up

"But he was a murderer! He killed the innocent man!"

R.T.A - Road Traffic Accident*

*An unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

--

Also, read this on another site

Wonderful.

---

As you can tell... pretty disgusted with the comments made here against the guy, especially from you Bindi.

Last edited: 21 Jun 2011
  8. longweight

With you all the way BRAWL. +1 rep

9. PelleK

PelleK What's a Dremel?

shame that anyone dies before their time - but on another note, anyone who drinks and drives is a complete jackass.

10. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Stop getting your knickers in a twist over other people's opinion's Brawl.

It's pretty obvious by now that the guy was not only speeding but drinking and driving - that alone counts as impaired judgement in both my eyes and the law. If you don't agree then fine, but don't expect others to fall in line with your opinion just because you liked the guy. It's not like he was a war hero or a doctor - the guy made a living by pulling stupid stunts, playing pranks on other people, and generally acting like and ass. If he wanted to be respected by society he should have chosen another profession, or at the very least not got behind the wheel after a few beers and shot and decided that speeding would be a good idea.

11. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Seriously?

If I were religious, I'd say you were going to hell. Luckily, I am not.

12. Ola.l

Ola.l What's a Dremel?

He was my favorite on Jackass as he always seemed the most clearsighted. Obviously I don't find him quite as clearsighted now.
    But he was by far the person I liked the most on Jackass. He will be missed.

Also I understand much of the hate against him if it is proven that he was DUI. A car whilst driven is a weapon, if it hits us sacks of meat there won't be much left.

I've seen my share of trafficvictims and it doesn't matter if it is as Brawl says; an accident. If you step behind the steeringwheel while under the influence. It's not an accident, it's a tragedy waiting to happen.

13. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Opinions are one thing, Retarded comments about how the guy almost deserved to die are another.

I expect nothing from anyone, thus why I'm never truly disappointed. I just had a little more respect for members of this community who've decided to basically spout vomit via a keyboard chap!

We've already said and agreed "DUI IS BAD" we don't need everyone to write their own little explination of why?

Also... no he wasn't a war hero, or a doctor, he was an entertainer and a bloody hilarious one (in my eyes). Also he did contribute a tonne to charity *shrugs* without his fame he probably couldn't have done that... sooo shall we all move on?

14. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Interesting opinions in this thread.... maybe someone can clear this up for me....

An old lady did this to our house the other day:

[​IMG]

Now I was thinking that maybe some home made cookies or something like that would be nice enough for her to give me, but maybe I've got it all wrong... I could have been in the front doing some gardening!!!111 Or under the house hiding my pron, or whatever, so this isn't an unfortunate accident!!!!11111111 MAYBE THIS WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!! :eeek: :eeek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

So my question is, should I be maliciously bludgeoning grandma to death? Doesn't she deserve to die horrifically? Or should I just accept some cookies :confused:

Whoa, easy now Mr grammar nazi :worried: gud ting u don av turrets init :worried:

talladega likes this.
  15. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

You don't mention if she was drunk or doing 110mph, so kind of a moot point.

Last edited: 21 Jun 2011
  16. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

I have no doubts at all that he was drinking, I have no doubts at all that he was exceeding the speed limit and I have no doubt at all that an innocent person was killed alongside him. The guy is a ****ing moron, he acted like a ****ing moron and he died like a ****ing moron. All the information we have at the moment backs all this up.

17. mvagusta

My bad, I forgot to mention that she drove into our house without our permission.

It's not like if you report an attempted murder of any kind to the police, they would ever ask you "Were they drunk or excessively speeding? If not, then your attempted murder is a mute point."

You know M7ck... if someone only knew you from this post just above... they could look at the way you express yourself, and make some unfair judgments about you... just sayin.

18. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I think your missing the point somewhat, murder accusations are being thrown around because had he knowingly got into the car while drunk and then purposely did 110mph it changes the whole ball game.

Ask yourself this if he had miracuously survived the crash and his friend didn't, what would he have been charged with? Probably vehicular manslaugter or something, thats not far off murder really.

Its alot different to an old lady crashing her car into your house.

I don't think he deserved to die but he sure was asking for it if he was indeed drunk and speeding.

19. mvagusta

Yes he was doing something stupid, and asking for trouble, but he's done plenty of good things in his life as well, lets not forget about them :waah:

20. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

He got famous for doing stupid things, he did several other things besides be stupid for money, and was (So far as could be told by us - People who didn't know him) a fairly reasonable dude.

Will the world change because of his passing?

Likely only for his friends and family. For the rest of us, no.

Is there a reason to be a dick about it because you didn't like the guy?

No, not really. Don't like the dude who died, carry on with your life and ignore it.

I'll miss the guy, I thought he was hilarious (Even with his shitty tattoo's).

He made a mistake, he and his passenger paid the ultimate price for that. It's a shame, yes, but still no reason to be a dick about him. Lose respect? Fair enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.