1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sam Raimi to direct World of Warcraft movie

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 22 Jul 2009.

1. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

there was a plot to Warcraft 1-3, can't see why it couldn't be based on one of those - but it'll prob just be a random story based in the Warcraft world.

2. OWNED66

OWNED66 New Member

gold farming

3. salesman

salesman New Member

Joe is right it is a good read. On a side note where Sam and Bruce filmed the house in evil dead is in the town in which I live . . . well was until like the 100th Séance happened and the owner decided to bulldoze down the house :( But yea I quite enjoyed the part of the book where Bruce talks about whole part of his life which is evil dead and Morristown TN.

4. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

lol oh man.. me and my friend watched evil dead 2 over and over when it came out =] loved that movie.. but we also watched 'wizards of the lost kingdom' over and over too (for the midgets)

the rest of the evil deads were just average flicks.. he played some role as a butt pirate in xena the warrior princess too

not sure if this movie would be any good.. if someone yells stfu in the movie it might make it more realistic.. rather see a guildwars flick on the big screen, but done by the same guys who made bruno and borat.. long as it doesn't turn out like doom the movie with dwain cookin some bi-curious

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

How does one go about making a movie about a game that still has no apparent plot? I mean WC 1-3 did, but this???

I smell bad movies.

6. Otto69

Otto69 New Member

"he played some role as a butt pirate in xena the warrior princess too"

Autolicus was NOT a butt pirate.

Tags: Add Tags