1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor *SCRAPPED* Lian-Li PC-V300B project in planning.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by simon_C, 9 Jul 2006.

1. simon_C

simon_C Minimodder

**EDIT: PROJECT SCRAPPED**

im planning to rebuid my gaming pc into a Lian-Li V300 cube case. black to be specific. im planning to do an all black theme with green lights.

getting a Biostar socket AM2 MATX board, an AMD athlon64 3500+ Orleans processor, 2gb of DDR2 PC5400 OCZ ram, and a Thermaltake Venus 12 HSF.

I'll keep the graphics card (pci-e geforce 7600GT 256mb), Hard drives (80gb SATAII 7200rpm, 60gb SATA150 5400rpm), psu (Fortron 500w bluestorm), and optical drive (black combo drive) from my older (not old) gaming pc.

any suggestions and criticism are definately welcome. ill keep you up to date as i get the stuff. and once it all arrives, ill start a thread in the project logs section.

Last edited: 18 Jul 2006
  2. DAE_JA_VOO

DAE_JA_VOO What's a Dremel?

I wouldn't suggest you get that case. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice case and all, but go read some reviews and look at some pics, you'll see that it has an 80mm and a 60mm fan, which is horribly noisy. Also, cable management in that case is a bit... um... "illegitimate".

Just my 2c :D

3. EliteMark

EliteMark What's a Dremel?

I to have not heard good things about this case, so try and look for somthing better.

Mark.

4. simon_C

simon_C Minimodder

thats funny, because ive heard nothing but good things about that case. it by far the best looking cube case ive laid my eyes on. and it has 4 80mm fans, 2 front, 2 on the sides. and if something isnt right about it, ive got a dremel and some time. so im really all set.

Tags: