1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete Scratch B@ck: This Is The End - (close) - The DOORS - Benchmarks Update 21.05.20

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Canardwc, 18 Apr 2020.

1. Canardwc

Canardwc Gentel-Mod'R

Yep, me too, its less than 12cm between plates.

You've got a good idea about rigid tubing, but three thinks:

- I'll probably update hardware in few mounths (z370i+i5 9600kf), so i'll wait before for this reason!
    - I don't have tools to do it yet, so i'll wait more time before for this reason!!
    - And i spent too much monet fur supplies and tools to build it (and I just bough a motorcycles Mondial HPS 125cc :naughty: to go back to work after 2 mounths of confinement in France), so i'll wait so much more time before!!!

So I keep your idea in mind, and once my banker will be fine with me and stopping crying, maybe i'll do these updates!

Anyway, thnks for your replie and interest, that make me heartwarming to hear some people like it!!!

Have a nice doy or noht, don't konw whre you are from me :lol:

Last edited: 16 May 2020
  2. ciaognep

ciaognep Member

you have a lot of energy and creativity I'm sure you will find the best way so far the job is excellent the rigid pipes are just my opinion, but I prefer to see these instead of the soft ones, I keep following :)

Canardwc likes this.
  3. TempeMod

TempeMod New Member

Nice work!

Canardwc likes this.
  4. Canardwc

Canardwc Gentel-Mod'R

Thank you and welcome on Bit tech ;)

5. Canardwc

Canardwc Gentel-Mod'R