1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

screen question

Discussion in 'General' started by chuck22689, 3 Mar 2005.

1. chuck22689

chuck22689 What's a Dremel?

im working on a business proposal for an idea ive had i was wondering if anybody could tell me what i product i could use for a decent screen in a portable laptop like computer i need one maybe two screens that are fairly tough but are inexpensive to get any help would be verry apreaceated. :hip:

2. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

What is a 'laptop like computer'? Is it a laptop or not? Do you need the screen to be portable? How about your average ebuyer tft?

3. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

this shouldnt be in general discussion i dont think?...anyway yeah try ebuyer and what type of work u gonna be doin?, Ice

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Ebuyer or the Aria super-specials will do fine for the basic stuff, try the 15" TFT ebuyer have on offer atm in the bargain bin

<A88>

5. chuck22689

chuck22689 What's a Dremel?

yes the screen needs to be portable im woking on a cheeper way to do school books for college im tired of paying 300 to 500 dollors a semster for books that i cant even sell back for 25 its an electrionic book type system i was really trying to find somthing other than a standard laptop screen if i could

6. DivineSin

DivineSin What's a Dremel?

Maybe something like a tablet? You could probly use it to write on the pages as well (digitally of course) and take notes. But those can be pretty expensive. If you want to look at tablets check out Wacom. http://www.wacom.com/

7. planki

planki ...

tablet pc's are pretty damn cool, that what im planning on using when i got uni.

it all depends on whether you can get ebook versions of all of the books that you need.