1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sega planning new 2D, HD Sonic game

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 Sep 2009.

1. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

OMG I completely forgot how fast it got as well. I can remember some of the later levels of the mini game we just ridiculous in terms of speed and timing.

2. TreeDude

TreeDude What's a Dremel?

Not much to explore in a 2D world. I really enjoyed Sonic Rush.

Honestly Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were very good. The problem with the current 3D Sonic games is bad level design and bugs. I played a bit of Sonic the Hedgehog and got to a point in a level that Sonic needed to grab onto a wire and slide across. Getting Sonic to actually grab the wire was infuriating. I bounced off of it many times in an effort to complete the level. Stuff like that should never happen in a Sonic game. Sonic is all about speed and you have bugs like that which stop you in your tracks. It is like no one played through the whole game before it shipped.

3. TWeaK

TWeaK Guest

The needlemouse.com website linked in the article has been updated.

Apparently it is owned by a couple of devs who just wanted to make a game themselves to show off their talents. They claim to have no affiliation with Sega, or a codename needlemouse project Sega might be working on.

Tags: Add Tags