I wasn't planning on buying any new upgrades this year (I've already spent a fair bit putting a couple storage servers together) but I see the prices that AMD GPU's are going for, as well as Ivy Bridge kit (Z77 Asus Gene, 3770K) and I'm now questioning that decision. Looks like I wouldn't have to spend much to get an upgrade to something a bit more modern if I sold my current kit on. Do you think I should ship it all on whilst the prices are still good? I've got plenty of other kit to keep me going until I build a new rig from the proceeds. Thoughts?