1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Sennheiser GSP 350 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 18 Jul 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Staff Administrator

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

Question: so many bluetooth headset now has a built-in-cups (invisible) mic... and they work pretty great.

why do gamer ones need a stick sticking out still? is the quality worth the awkward shape?

3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Staff Administrator

My only experience of a built in one is with the MasterPulse Pro, and I found that my voice was a bit "distant". If mic quality were very important to me, I'd go for one where it sat in front of my mouth, though I prefer it when they're detachable rather than fixed awkwardly to the earcup like here.

4. Omnislip

Omnislip Member

I think this is the same microphone as an old pair of Sennheisers that I use, and it truly is excellent. Massively clearer than anyone I play games with (which sadly is a benefit that I'll never hear!)

5. yuusou

yuusou Well-Known Member

How do in-built microphones compare to standalones such as ModMic? I personally have a ModMic stuck onto a pair os Sennheiser Momentum v1 going through a Creative E1 DAC, but I don't really get to listen to myself. I don't really get complaints though.

Tags: Add Tags