1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Set up a second Chrome calendar

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kronos, 18 Oct 2017.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

What I am looking to do is set up a Google calendar for my good lady but I need it to sync with her devices. I appreciate I could just log in to her Google account add the events to her calender then log back out again. She is not tech savy and finds adding stuff to Google calendar via the phone difficult so I am looking for an easier solution as she needs a reminder given her memory is not as it once was.
    Properties there us another calender that I can use on my desktop and will sync to her phone?

2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I do not want her to share my calendar but rather have her own. But I was just looking at setting up a shared calendar with Google so quite spooky Gareth.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I wasn't suggesting you share your calendar; I was suggesting you set up a calendar for her and share it with yourself, thus avoiding the need to "log in to her Google account add the events to her calender then log back out again."

goldstar0011 likes this.
  5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Turned out to be pretty simple as all I need to do is go into go into my calendar, click on my name and switch to her name and bobs your uncle.

6. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

I use FamCal, at the Mrs's choice so I can see her's and our plans as I forget everything

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am the same and use Google calendar for everything. My missus tended to write things down but this is becoming increasingly difficult with very shakey writing hand so much so I have just bought her a signature stamp which became necessary recently when a legal firm required her to sign 9 documents even though i explained the difficulty. They seemed unable to send the documents as an attachment where I could have copied and pasted her signature. Now they have 9 documents which look like a spider has stepped ini nk and wandered accross.

8. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Yeah, Google make it pretty simple to switch between accounts, saves having to re enter login details.