1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Setting up TFT in Case

Discussion in 'Modding' started by tok3n, 16 May 2004.

1. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

You'll have to explain what you mean by stretching all the way. Does it have a black bar on one side? Give me a clearer description.

Yeah, they can get pretty warm. Allow some air circulation around the thing. If the picture starts to go funny, it may be too hot and needs some more space or airflow around it.

2. tok3n

tok3n What's a Dremel?

It is like on a normal monitor, when the screen isnt centered or covers the entire monitor, you can stretch it out and center it, etc. I used the display properties to do this on the TFT but it only goes so far and I always end up with a black bar on each side: where it doesn't cover the entire lcd.

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

The TFT has some picture adjustment hardware on its PCB. Usually tiny adjustable resistors you tweak with a tiny screwdriver (making sure not to slip and cause a fatal short-circuit).

Looking at this picture:

[​IMG]

I note that the narrow PCB at the top left has four buttons. Are these some sort of picture adjustment controls? Try it out.