1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other sex is boring...

Discussion in 'General' started by xen0morph, 16 Jan 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Boring? What the hell? Whats wrong with you?

I agree that you should do it with a person that you love and trust. It can also be alot better if you can talk to eachother about what you like and don't like. One night stands can't compare to sex with somebody that knows you very well, and knows the things you like.

But still, it is a phyiscal act! I can enjoy myself just fine if I don't "love" the person. I love what she is doing to me, thats more then enough.

If it's boring the you are either doing it wrong, or with the wrong person (or gender, lol).

Hope things work out for you.
    L

2. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Um... the Karma Sutra is pretty crap, its more about the ways to have sex and the responibilties about sex, i've seen better positions in a school text book TBH.

I've got a pocket size Karma Sutra and its crap.

Sex is only good if you care for the person your with.

I had a mate who loved sex, he would have sex anytime of the day whenever he could. I remember him meeting a young lady (he was 17 @ the time) and we were in a pretty crap pub and this girl comes over with her friend and starts chating to the 4 of us, they recognise me as I went out with a friend of theres. 30mins later hes in the bogs with her shagging. One of my other mates is just talking to me and the other is all over her friend.
    They emerged later and that was the last time I saw her. I dont see how he does it. The same guy also had a friend that he shagged time and time again (****-buddy I suppose) but only when he was drunk (she was pretty ugly!)

I also have a female friend who loves the cock, she has been known to have a couple of blokes in a night before. She goes out meets one has a shag in the bogs and then leaves to another club and takes another one home. She also slept with 2 brothers within the same week. Suppose you could call them both slags.

Regards
    GiGo

3. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

some people just love sex i suppose - i'm not one of them. not saying that i don't have fun doing it, just that the actual act of humping is boring after a bit and there are FAR more intresting things you could do with the other person :p

4. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

They just sound like slags, thats there problem lol

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I'll 2nd that or 100th it, you are weird.

Sex is great you can't get bored with it, you've just not found the right women for you.

Sex is GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

morgan.

6. Marvt74

Marvt74 What's a Dremel?

Aye can't beat it, Gigo send me that birds number sounds like fun :D

7. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Ermmm NO.
    It can be great fun on a one night stand.

And it certainly doesn't get boring. :worried:

8. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Damn right :D

9. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

To quote Woody Allen:

There's too much social pressure on people's sexual performance and what they should be getting from it (not to mention a lot of contradicting messages). But like most things, it's just great fun if enjoyed responsibly.

In an emotionally significant relationship it is wonderful and never gets boring. If it does, it's a sign of the relationship being neglected. Sex, in that respect, re-affirms intimacy but is also a barometer of that intimacy.

I'll quit now, before I start to sound like Dr. Ruth. But I'd like to remind people to keep the language decent, and to really consider before you share too much detail about your personal sex-lives. People will know when you're bragging, and moreover, they'll know that you are just making it up. :D

10. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Ah the words of Nexxo. I was wondering when you were going to pop by into this discussion.

Yoda one night stands are alright, but to me sex is more of a personal act only to be shared by someone you feel close to. Proberly just my up bringing.

The only problem with having one night stands is you dont know the person, well rather you dont know what they have got. One of my friends loves having different women and always uses protection, but he has had to go for a few checks after funny swelling, redness etc...

He also informed me about the files they keep on you at the clap clinic. They keep records of every 'problem' you've had and records on who has slept with who. I aint making it up they do!

Regards
    GiGo

11. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

Phwoarh! Keep her away from the crown jewels if you know what i mean! :naughty:

12. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

lol at the 'I'm kinkier and more sexually deviant than you' sub-discussion going on in here :hehe:

13. Nexxo

Like I said: bragging... and most of it made up, I bet. ;)

14. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

Being 18 and having tried both the one night stand and long relationship, i can safely say that id rather be with somebody for a long time and get to know what they like. It certainly gets better with time, and the more open you can be about it the better.

15. Strategy

Strategy Banned

Hey, it's not your fault you have a small penis.

16. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

Random Sex vs Making Love then. Making love will always be better if that's what it is - love. And what Nexxo said a couple of posts back too.

17. planki

planki ...

im impressed! someone waited until page 2 of the thread to drop that in lol!!

i was waiting for it to be said!!

quality!

18. Enemy_down494

Enemy_down494 What's a Dremel?

thats what i thought too, i wonder when the first person to profess twice nightly beastiality will surface :hehe:

19. Nexxo

Let's be honest now. You've been waiting for the last eight months to be able to post this, right? :p

Dutch proverb: "Of what the heart is full, the mouth runs over". :D

Last edited: 16 Jan 2006
  20. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

EDIT: darn you Nexxo, it was YOU who changed it. Nothing to see here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.