1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other sex is boring...

Discussion in 'General' started by xen0morph, 16 Jan 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

lol...I should've kept out of this thread...good god, the amount of horny teenage male running around this place sometimes!

2. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

if you love the person you are with then you will always enjoy making love to that person, its an integral part of a happy and full relationship.

3. dom_

dom_ --->

i was in love, the sex got bad, i was making excuses not to have sex i didnt want to have sex with her anymore. 4 months later i finally got the balls to dump her.

moral of the story, sex makes you hate people!

(not really, i just think its an integral part of a partnership and a way of staying together/close)

4. dfhaii

dfhaii internets

You do know you can wear fleshlights out?

5. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

muhahahahahaha!!!!! i was waiting for someone to comment on the fleshlight..hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

6. Pistol

Pistol Guest

Well, tbh I've never slept with anyone other than my g/f, but it NEVER gets boring.

7. SparkuS

SparkuS What's a Dremel?

I dated this girl... for a while, and she was really a nasty freak.

She just loved to get down with sex all the time.

She was like, any time of day, she was like: "Yeah, let's go. I'm so nasty."

And I'd be nailing her.
    Oh, sh*t.

She'd be like: "Oh, you're nailing me. Cool."

She loved to dirty-talk.
    Totally into it. She'd be like: "Yeah, let's screw, let's... I wanna f***."
    God, it was so dirty.

She'd be like, "Me so horny,
    me love you long time."
    So...

I couldn't help myself, Andy Stitzer is the epitome of some of these insightful stories.

8. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

The classic retort of someone who is either a) 12 and a virgin, or b) has a small penis themselves.

9. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

Saw the replacements yesterday. I think the story would change if my wife got into a cheerleading outfit... But to be honest, I think just sex is just boring... I'm more interested in my wife's thoughts and such than in the physical part of the relationship.

10. quack

quack Minimodder

"Sex is boring" - why is it boring? You've made it a chore... you have to liven it up a bit! Try something new; get some pr0n videos and watch them together then try to act out some of what you've seen; maybe get some toys involved in your lovemaking/mad monkey sex.

11. :: vic ::

:: vic :: Married to the Mod

How did I miss a 'sex is boring' thread? :D

I've been doing it for 15 years & I've not got sick of it yet, anyone here who finds sex boring clearly isnt doing it right or just aren't trying hard enough.

12. Mad-Axl

Mad-Axl What's a Dremel?

From my experience sex can get boring. When i first started i was useless and it never lasted more than 5minutes which was fustrating for me and left her wanting more when i wanted sleep :p This got boring and it turned into a chore which i only bothered todo once a week.

In the end i told her, we found alternative ways which boosted my confidence and now im an adonis.

13. x101

x101 What's a Dremel?

Sex is only boring if you make it boring....if you explore and try different positions or different paces, sometimes slow and sometimes harder (surprise her!) also try bondage and fantasy stuff like dressing up. In my opinion, if your good at sex you don;t get bored of it, but if your not and you last like 5 mins then you no wonder your bored, start learning tantric or something dude!

14. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

For some there's more to a relationship than just sex. But sex has it's place in a healthy relationship and helps keep the relationship close and strong. But that's only part of the equation.

I was told that for a woman it's more than just a physical thing and that she has to be connected mentally first. I've found this to be quite true. Spending a great day with my wife then.. ahem... is better, for us at least, than just doing it because were in the mood. While I do condone just a just whenever attitude, it seems nicer when it's been built up by our strong mental connection.

Of course Im not equating that a relationship is as simple as math or even calculus, it's far worse, it's like quantum physics and string theory combined!

15. olv

olv he's so bright

rofl this thread cracks me up, far too much sharing.

"yeah, boobs feel like sand"

I LOVE steve carell

16. Strategy

Strategy Banned

I'd gladly post some of my homemade blue, (bit of blue fo' dads) but this is a family board, and no such place for such perverse things. (No matter how arousing)

17. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

Email. Now.

18. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

For me, sex is kinda like caramel, very tasty, but not as good as chocolate (making love). Although that said, it's been a while for me, and I really want some caramel :-D

19. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

I'm getting some next weekend.

\o/

20. Tim S

Tim S OG

Caramel or Chocolate? Please eludicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.