1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Shadow of the Colossus movie planned

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 Apr 2009.

1. LordPyrinc

LordPyrinc Legomaniac

As for the side topic of this thread: I'm definitely looking forward to the X-Men Origins movie. I rarely go to the theatre to see a movie, but this one I plan on seeing on the bigger screen.

On topic: Movies based on games rarely seem to appease the gaming community. If I have not played the game, I typically enjoy the movie. However, if a movie is based off of a game that I have played, the experience usually seems to be disappointing. Usually, the same can be said for movies based off of books. There are some exceptions, however, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter do a good job at following the books. On the other hand, I was not all that impressed with many of the movies based off of Tom Clancy or Stephen King novels

2. Stonewall78

Stonewall78 What's a Dremel?

Had nothing to do with the piracy issue, more of the stupidity of posting it online where your IP is tracked.. Ohh and I have been around since before digital gaming big woopy.

3. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

ah I see, glad you care about my well being! and your funny- since before digital gaming huh.. calgary nuff said lol

Tags: Add Tags