1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shisha/hookah smokin travel pipes

Discussion in 'General' started by sotu1, 30 Jun 2008.

1. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

hey guys, anyone here used one of those tiny travel sized shisha pipes? i'm tempted to get one but i'm just not sure if they're any good. if anyone can vouch for how well they smoke i'd love to know.

2. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Travel sized? Put up a link dude! Mine is rather large (70cm) and smokes like there's no tomorrow! I suppose if its travel sized, its for the novelty more than anything else, so if you're a shisha enthusiast, its for you.

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

They're OK. Personally I've always seen them as being more for show than anything else and I certainly wouldn't spent more than twenty quid on them, but that's just me.

4. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

http://www.theshishashop.com/shop/s....html?osCsid=8af02e26d8417bea53a6143ad2603426

this site does it for £20, but a local store near me does the same thing for a tenner. i'm travelling a lot for work, and in the evenings i've begun craving smoking now and again. its cheap, i know, but if it doesn't smoke well then i may as well lug my full size pipe around with me.

joe, have u actually tried the travel size pipes? do they smoke as well as full size pipes?

5. DeadTeddy

DeadTeddy What's a Dremel?

Over here we those thing's nargilas but whatever.

The consensus around the travel sized pipes is that they're disgusting. They tend to give very thick and unclean smoke. they also don't have good airflow in most cases. That being said, I have come across one which was just fine, but nothing impressive.

I wouldn't recommend it.