Showroom: Gaming Chairs on Display?

Discussion in 'SCAN Computers - Pre Sales Support' started by richythomas, 4 Jul 2017.

1. richythomas

richythomas Member

Hi,

As I now work from home I'm in need of a more comfy and lasting office chair and do like the look of some of those gaming chairs as they look perfect. My question is, do you have a selection of gaming chairs on display (to potentially try) at your showroom in Bolton? I'm passing on Friday and would like to drop in if you do.

Richard

2. richythomas

richythomas Member

I've called them on their sales line and yes they do have a range of chairs on display in the LAN area. Will drop in on Friday, hopefully my boot is big enough for the box if I decide to buy. :)

3. Edwards

Edwards Active Member

Depending on what style of chair you're after, you may want to look into a second-hand office chair (herman miller/steelcase etc). I got a Steelcase Leap from 2ndhnd.com as a birthday present that I'm really impressed with.

4. David

David RIP Tel

I got the Steelcase Leap v2, also from 2ndhnd.com. I don't think I'll ever change it.

5. richythomas

richythomas Member

Thank you for the recommendations, I'll take a look.

6. JitsuSparty

JitsuSparty Member

I own the Scan S2 chair - and I would say avoid, when I got it and put it together it wouldn't go together (manufacturing errors), got it rma'd and have a few issues with the replacement but living with them instead of going through any more hassle.