1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sickening abuse at a former childen's home

Discussion in 'Serious' started by ou7blaze, 27 Feb 2008.

1. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

2. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

My thoughts precisely. If they end up being banged up in clink, once the lags find out about the fact that they've been put away for child abuse, they're done for!

Joe

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

When I heard about this a few days ago I was amazed at just how big it was. Boggles the mind.

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

*speechless*

There have been lots of children abuse cases recently over here and everytime I wonder how the f*ck could anyone do this for 'pleasure' or any other reason for that matter. What the hell is wrong with them

(edited)

Last edited: 27 Feb 2008
  5. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Makes you wonder what there major malfunction is....take this guy Had sex with corpse. People like that, have no place on this Earth.

6. Oclocker

Oclocker What's a Dremel?

sadly they are more likely to be segregated - even have whole prisons full of pervs. local nick is one . More likely they'l be swapping stories over what abuse they forced on kids, than getting beaten to a pulp :(

7. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

Ah yes the man who "didn't know she was dead", says something about his technique doesn't it?

8. 123mccann

123mccann What's a Dremel?

I Live There!

This is close to my house. :worried: First, EVER, time Jersey has been on National News, in a main/leading headline.

Last edited: 27 Feb 2008
  9. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Actually, I think the desire to subjugate and abuse fellow human beings is someting hardwired into people. Case in point is the Stanford Prison Experiment of 1971. Any time you have a group of people with power over another group of people and no outside oversight you can expect abuse to happen.

What i wonder is why people post and respond to these threads. This is by no means a swipe at the original poster, but think about it. Yes, it was terriable, but now it's over. Why do we feel the need to go on ad nauseaum about how terriable these people are and how there must be something wrong with them?

Perhaps it's because this is one of the last sgroups for which it's socially acceptable to discuss how bad "they" are and how "they" deserve to die painfully, and by extention how much better "we" are then "them". Someting to think about.

10. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Perhaps because people love a good story and we love to gossip, and this story is certainly a good one.
    We gain pleasure from talking about misery.

11. Major

Major Guest

From his story (from what he said, I know he got done for murder), it's a story where he thought she was pissed out of her head, had passed out, and he has jumped in for a quicky. He was basically trying to get lower charges than he has already got.

12. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

I think it stems from anger at the system for failing the weakest members of society. As for "Us" better than "them"; is a gardener a bad person because he wants to remove the weeds from the garden?

I would gladly pull the lever that sends criminals like that to the afterlife. I prefer my tax to go to people with genuine needs, not provide food and shelter to the scum of the Earth. But hey that's just me.

13. Oclocker

its over -possibly. And do i consider myself better than these scumbags - darned right i do! & imho some thing seriously wrong with anyone who don't!

14. Major

Major Guest

Nooo, I want to go there. :(

15. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

It's the tribal thing again. Demonstrating through knowing the correct responses to the ritual that you're in the home team. And as you point out, it's the same team that were recently homophobic, racist, sexist, you name it. But we're still free to be phobic about paedophiles, providing they're not thought of as mentally-ill. It's not enough to lock them up, the tribe wants to hurt them as outsiders.

16. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Its disturbing yes, but i always think moving on is the best thing to do.
    I here Jersey is a great place to live and this dosent happen usually.
    Theres always going to be disturbed people in the world i guess...

17. Oclocker

Sorry but that's utter twaddle & is not related to phobic anything. sex and children dont mix - and adults that do so deserve to die. Sounds like to much psychoanalysing going on here.

18. specofdust

specofdust Banned

You on Nexxo duty while he's away in neutralia then? Good post though :D

19. Koolpc

Koolpc Minimodder

They should all have their privates cut off and perv tattooed across their foreheads.

20. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

I've been re-reading the Discworld Science series, human behaviour starts to make sense when you consider we haven't really changed in the last million years. We've evolved to be Daily Mail readers (see above).