1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Side panels for Lian-Li!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Koolvin, 27 Nov 2001.

1. Lordflash

Lordflash What's a Dremel?

Fly are tehy avalible for other cases such as the PC 69 before you grone at me i do most mods meself and am happy to cut holes in dragons etc but when it comes to nice aluminium case i just darnt ok. Plus doesnt stop me putting a baybus in etc etc :)

2. GT3_GOD

GT3_GOD What's a Dremel?

kustom sell em now for £40 though :(

3. Dremel_Freak

Dremel_Freak What's a Dremel?

Fly - what's the code for the side panel and can it be ordered online please? Seems strange that Maplin can do it for £30 yet Kustom want £42 for the same thing :confused:

4. JK23

JK23 What's a Dremel?

Why!!!????

Why do Kustom do this....... :(

They still want £154.99 for a PC60 FFS !!

Can we PLEEEEEEEASE have the Maplin code :)

Cheers

JK23

5. pmk24

pmk24 What's a Dremel?

aye and will my local maplins (stoke) have em? pweese me a lazy ass foo that doesnt want to take his lian li to haliminuninunm heven

PMK

6. Sgt. Gimp

Sgt. Gimp What's a Dremel?

If they don't have it (Maplin code ZT67) in stock, they will order them for you. My local branch (Aberdeen) ordered it on Friday, it arrived on Monday and I finally got around to fitting last Sunday. I waited almost a week 'cause I wanted to rip everything out before drilling the holes for the castor wheels. Originally I had epoxied them on, but when I pulled the 'puter out from under the desk, first one fell off and then the diagonally opposite one did the same :( . So now my case was doing a passable imition of a Segway, only without the self-balencing bit :D

7. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

as Sgt Gimp says, Welcome to the forums BTW, the order code is ZT67 and head office keep the stock.

8. pmk24

pmk24 What's a Dremel?

orded online woo :cool:

9. howesey

howesey What's a Dremel?

10. kopite

kopite What's a Dremel?

Are they gonna be available for the pc70? I got my case on order and even though I like modding cases the price of the case is a bit daunting when it comes to hacking it.

11. K

K 528491

I think so cause they're releasing this soon...

[​IMG]

Basically a PC70 with a window and castors like the PC76 has. Or it is a PC76 with a window, I forget, lol :D

12. Cool Hand

Cool Hand King of the park

hey Hi-TEK...what happined to the next case mod we were suppose to see on tweakbox after the cyber games

13. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

you might want to know that the side panels for the pc-60 are now out of stock and are not expected to be back in stock until early feb at Maplin...

14. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

LOL, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wouldnt you just like to kill the fooker that reserved the last one in the nottingham megastore.

ME :D

after reserving it the helpful bod told me that i had reserve the last panel from the midlands warehouse :D

Shame i have to wait for "santa" to deliver it on xmas day :(

15. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

LOL just picked up the case with my parents..

i can only say one word

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!

Pity i cant have it until boxing day..

The bod in the shop was soo jealous he tried to give mwe the shop floor model. I told him tyo carefully removed the packaging and was shocked when not only was the window panel allready attached the case was scrathed and the window was all mucky.

I went mad and asked for the manager who quickly slapped the little $hit on the head and told him to get me the one from out back.

Now thats looked better, the case was in a nice noo box and was sellotaped up and the window came seperate. As it should.

Now ive gotta try and sneek it up into my bedroom so the allready warm dremel can sort out that ugly fan guard on the back, and so i can attach the BLOOO Leds LOL :D :D :D

16. [KK] Monty

[KK] Monty What's a Dremel?

Tags: Add Tags