1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases SilverStone TJ10 questions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bhanja_trinanjan, 23 Jul 2011.

1. bhanja_trinanjan

bhanja_trinanjan What's a Dremel?

Sorry, I didn’t frame my earlier thread with enough clarity.

My questions:

I just ordered a SilverStone TJ10. However, I am worried about a couple of things:

1. Does the curved pull-out handle for the slide-out motherboard tray cause obstruction while connecting a DVI monitor to the inner DVI port on a graphics card such as the Radeon HD6970? (It has 2 inner DVI ports, one below the other)

2. Will a multi tip screw driver pass through the hole on the side metal strip that provides access to the screw on add-on cards? I heard that the hole is too narrow and only screw drivers with thin diameters will go through the hole. Is this side metal strip removable?

Thanks,
    Trinanjan

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

1. No
    2. No, you need to use a normal screwdriver. The metal strip is removable but it provides the mount for the case side and the motherboard tray/backplate and supports the rest of the framework of the case.

3. padrejones2001

padrejones2001 Puppy Love

You know you can edit your original post instead of starting a new thread, right?