1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sin City (possible spoilers ahead)

Discussion in 'General' started by dom_, 12 Apr 2005.

1. ginguskahn

ginguskahn What's a Dremel?

Awsome film, I really loved it :D maybe a tiny bit long, but I can forgive it that... when brucie got the
    auto 9 (robocop gun) I literally WOOPED out loud, shame I seemed to be the only one in the cinema to get exceited by guns!

2. K

K 528491

Better than Star Wars.

;)

*orders the DVD*

3. quack

quack Minimodder

I saw this last Sunday, unfortunately the cinema was packed and I had to sit 2 rows from the front... but that didn't really detract from how damn ****ing awesome this movie was.

I seriously cannot wait for Sin City 2 or 3. :thumb:

4. sic

sic What's a Dremel?

i saw it on saturday night...it was absolutely amazing. one of the best films i've seen in a long while. i really cant wait tiil it comes out on DVD. truly amazing bit of cinema. i didnt think it was too long at all....if anything it wasnt long enough!!

5. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

only just saw this.

it was very differant to what ie xpected. didnt know it way based on a graphic novel to start with. I was expecting something like coyote ugly, but got something better :) Well made, well acted (bruce willis is awesome :)), good story, and a bit weird :)

Will i get it on dvd ? probly not, it isnt good enough to weedle its way into my collection "probalbly", but then im not one for these kind of films anyway :)

6. gargoyle

gargoyle What's a Dremel?

>>I was expecting something like coyote ugly

Knowing Frank Miller's work I'd have to say if he did a version of Coyote Ugly it might actually be worth watching.

7. logan

logan flashback!

Not familiar with Frank Miller's work, but still felt this film was incredible. And one hell of an achievement considering it was entirely green-screened (even to the point where actors were in the same scene but never met in real life)

Check the behind the scenes section of the dvd website for some comparisons between the original graphics and the shots in the film.

8. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Just watched this last night @ about 2 AM, not sure if I like it or not its weird, definitely worth watching, very different what films id normally watch, reminds me of the more non - mainstream films such as happiness.

9. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Watched it yesterday and it FU**ING :rock: the best film i've seen in a while. It's that good i'm watching it again tonight :D.

Death

10. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Exactly ;) Bloody great film!

11. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

I will see the film next weekend. Hope it is as good as it promises.