1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Skyline gtr z-tune 500hp

Discussion in 'General' started by rkenny666, 28 Mar 2005.

1. csTYCOON

csTYCOON What's a Dremel?

Skylines are sweeeeet. Not in Canada tho :(

2. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? What's a Dremel?

csTycoon, i Live in ALberta and i am currently looking into importing a 1989 Nissain Skyline GTR R32, they are an awesome car, only real bad part about them is the fuel needed to run. These high end cars require 91 octane, i know this cause my friend imported a 1990 300ZX TT 2+2 (having both 2+2 (4 seats) and the Twin Turbo's make this an extremely rare car). he is killing himslef on the gas prices becuse because of the need to run 91 octane. Skylines, contrary to popular opinion do not have 4 wheel drive, they have All Wheel Drive. The difference between these two is massive. 4WD all four tires power going to them at all time, or in some trucks with a posi end diff only 2 tires. AWD means every tire has the ability to spin but only 2 have power going to them at once, if one of these slipps then the power is routed to the tire on the other side of the vehicle, this menas is you hit a patch of ice with a AWD car and both driver side wheels loose traction then the pasenger side wheels get the power, in a 4WD truck those two wheels would just be spinning on the ice. (if I am happen to wrong just tell correct myself)

Prôdigy

3. dadofsam

dadofsam What's a Dremel?

gas guzzler :(

nice track car though :D

4. okiguy

okiguy What's a Dremel?

Its a V6 ....thats hardly a gas guzzler ....unless you drive it hard ever time you pull it out of the driveway...as long as you drive it normal then your ok .... :wallbash: The GTR is a everyday driver ..if you were to live in Japan like I have, you see them every day ..and most of the time they are not the stock GTR's either ...they are ones that have 500+ Hp and they are still not gas guzzlers .... :thumb:

5. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

give me a jap car over a US car any day.
    US cars= some weight lifting chick
    Jap cars= Young ladies in school outfits, mmmm

6. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

I thought it was a straight-6? It's all relative. Because of higher fuel prices, the UK tend to buy smaller engined, more efficient cars, so to us a twin-turbo 2.6 litre is on the expensive side of things.

7. okiguy

okiguy What's a Dremel?

You are right it is a stright 6 ..and your right the gas is high but I have a 6 in my car, its no twin turbo but it is 3.4L with a 14g tank and i still get around 300 miles from one tank..... :hip:

Last edited: 16 Aug 2005
Tags: