1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor SN25P Network Manager

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Aa-chan, 19 Aug 2006.

1. Aa-chan

Aa-chan AA-CHAN

Since building my Shuttle I've noticed that when I click on the LAN button in the taskbar [the one with the network activity] that there is very little in terms of incoming packets and a mass of outgoing. If I download something that's 100MB in size, the 100MB will show in the 'Sent' packets. Is this something to do with the nVidia network manager [that I have turned off] or the Apache.exe services running in the Task Manager? I've never come across either before so presumed they were something to do with the hardware firewall.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Warrior_Rocker

Warrior_Rocker Holder of the sacred iron

apache is a web server application, possibly some other application on your computer is using it to serve up a control page for some piece of hardware or software on your computer. As for the lan, see if there are any bios updates, and just for fun uninstall the driver for your NIC in your device manager, and have it reinstall it, I had that same issue with a computer once and that cleared it up. Also double check you have the latest drivers for your NIC from the manufacturer. Good luck, I love shuttles

Tags: