1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so long!

Discussion in 'General' started by brianpodskalny, 13 Jun 2005.

1. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

well, its finally happened. im set to head off to school (WYOTECH - PA ) in 2 days (the 15th), and i dunnot know when i will be able to get an internet connection (if at all).

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone. ive been a member since nov of 2001, and ive seen this site grow to something more than just a place to find pictures and advice on how to cut a side window. im not a big poster but i am sure to check in on the forums even if its just for a second. i havent had an email address in 2 years and i dont care as long as i can surf bit-tech.

even when the conversation isnt modding related its worth a read. some incredibly intelligent people here, and im proud to have been a part of something like this.

anyway, just want to say thanks for all the years of enjoyment, and ill be checking up when i can.

2. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

I hope they've got an internet connection there mate. Try to have some fun though!

3. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

4. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

He's only off to college - not the restaurant at the end of the universe.

BTW that looks like a really cool technical college. I wish I had anything half as good as that near me.

5. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

we are going to miss your avatar !!

6. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Heh, brian, I always liked your avatar man! You won't be far from me, just one state North of West Virginia. Good luck at Wyotech! It's a great school that turns out some of the best people in the automotive field.

7. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

We are? :worried:

Yeah, good luck and we hope to see you again!

8. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Digging up an old thread but have been seeing you on the forums. How's WYOTECH going? Is it all that it's cracked up to be?

9. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

actually, ive been back on here for a while. ended up getting comcast calbe (even tho i cant afford it.)

school is.... well its school. i have all my accounting/PC classes right now. its slow paced, theres alotta hee-haws here, but ive met some good people.

i cant comment on the rest of the school, but the consensus seems to be that the classes are alright, but the administration is crap! i dont have too much of a problem myself except with how slow we go! i read 2 newspapers a day, and have started to bring books to read during the work periods.

its DULL out here. only 12 women for 1200 guys. not my kinda odds. the "tekkers" as were called make up roughly half the population of this town. the locals hate us, and rightfully so. we steal their girlfreinds and pillage their daughters. most guys drive like morons too (gotta show off their high performance $20 mufflers)

being a starving student, i cant afford the gas to go 45 min into any kind of real city, so its not so fun in the downtime. there is a state college north of here that gets pretty crazy, but classes havent started back for the fall yet.

i also started working out again. cuz im THAT bored, but itll do me good in the long run. all we have to do out here is go the the gym and get hammered *looks at belly*. hopefully they kinda balance themselves out.

10. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

WYOTECH!? Keep me informed about them.. My youngest son who's almost 13 has been talking a LOT about wanting to go there when he graduates and it would be nice to have "insider info".. BTW: Good luck man! WYOTECH seems like a fun school to go to :)