1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Same! I hope you're enjoying the story, why the game even needs a story? Who knows! But I'm glad it exists and the credits actually made me emotional :hehe:

Yes! This is something myself and friends have done for years. Always a joy when you're allowed to. It started off as giggly fun putting handlebar moustaches on overly femme characters, but now it's a sense of "f*** yeah!" at letting us create the characters we want.

Gareth Halfacree likes this.
  2. Byron C

Byron C Official Necromancer

I'm kinda trying to follow the messages when I can, but I often play with my other half and quite often I'll miss stuff.

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

You can actually re-read any that you missed, but I mostly did the same. It's a great game to 'play' while doing other things. But there's a certain point where things become a bit different and you can't really miss it. I shall say no more! :happy:

4. Byron C

Byron C Official Necromancer

Er, yeah, I think I've reached this point now...! :grin:

Hex likes this.
  5. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

63.8m on that bloody Jewel GPU app game now. With two (or three?) full screen clearances on the way to that.

Plus finding out more Tunic secrets each day.