1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. veato

veato I should be working

Not wanting to get into and TERF/TRA debates but I'm playing Hogwarts Legacy and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm not even a big Potter fan but the in-game world they've created is spectacular at times.

I also keep diving back into Football Manager 23 from time to time complete with obligatory hair pulling out.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Deliver Us The Moon. I've got up to what looks like a hard bit I think, where it seems a cart has to be pulled through some patrolling 'bots-of-death'.

3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

@Pete J - it occurred to me today that I should have tagged you in this....because in all fairness, you should put down whatever you're playing right now and start work on figuring out the bit in bold.

That should keep you entertained for a bit.

4. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Portal with RTX. I'd forgotten how much fun this game is.

5. liamredskis

liamredskis What's a Dremel?

Blasphemous!
    Very good game! I don't think I've ever seen a 2D world this grotesque yet I still can't look away from it. Masterful art direction, fast-paced combat, memorable bosses, dozens of secrets that keen on nagging at the back of my brain - a damn near flawless experience overall!

6. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Almightyrastus likes this.
  7. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Powerwash Simulator again.

Because there's Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC. And it's ace.

8. keef247

keef247 Modder

Control, Borderlands GOTY.

9. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Prey/Far Cry 3

keef247 likes this.
  10. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Excel. Too much Excel. I'm not sure how you complete it either.

Might have to go round keef's for the weekend if it'll be like the one he had the other week!

keef247 likes this.
  11. keef247

keef247 Modder

Haha he knows!

Last edited: 15 Mar 2023
  12. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Citizen Sleeper.

Absolutely love it so far. Fired it up yesterday to try it out and it had me hooked within about 10 minutes, played it for 3-4 hours before I realised what was going on. The concept, the aesthetic, the story (so far), all right up my alley. The core dice-based mechanics are going to be a bit off-putting for some, but not for someone who’s already into board games, TTRPGs, wargaming, etc.

Been playing it on Xbox Live Gold Games For PC Pass Plus (or whatever it’s called now), but I’m gonna buy it on Steam so I can play it on Deck. I don’t mind starting again, there’s a few things I’d like to do differently now I know the mechanics a bit better.

13. keef247

keef247 Modder

The Callisto Protocol, Mafia remake (again) and still Borderlands GOTY, then Resident Evil 4 remake on Saturday:)

14. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

Im glad im not the only one that does that ...

keef247 likes this.
  15. keef247

keef247 Modder

I've replayed the 2nd and 3rd so many times. I know the 3rd isn't the best but once you just replay it as a run there kill everyone as violently/explosively as possible it becomes highly amusing, or you can smash out as stealthy mgs spec as possible take downs. so good. 2nd is probably my fav plot wise but I do really really like 1.

16. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

I was trying to play it on the "hard" with simulation on the driving and the coppers on the Xbox .. and trying to aim with a controller is just outright impossible!! PC it must be.

keef247 likes this.
  17. keef247

keef247 Modder

niiice, I might do that with 1 then tonight as I just reinstalled it on my ps4 ready to go, haven't played it on a pc unfortunately but I imagine that's nioce and precise, had no issues on the console however...
    I always turn auto aim/lock on off on all games too.

But I am a bit of a psycho I did all the uncharteds/TLOU's on hard first time through as I wanted the fast paced tension/action with UC and the fear/tension mounting more with TLOU.

In a month or 2 I'll finally be building my first gaming rig in 15 years so will def replay some of the stuff i have on console on the pc with a K/M and see what suited which control scheme better - I used to love having both a pc and consoles so this will be nice and nostalgic :)

Last edited: 22 Mar 2023
  18. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

oddly enough just started 2nd playthrough of that on the hard and ill see where that gets me ... it didnt start well i got dicked on the boat in the prologue

keef247 likes this.
  19. keef247

keef247 Modder

Haha, love UC/TLOU! The 4th UC is SO perfect!

I hate that race on the first Mafia, had to do it on easy then the rest of the game set it back on normal - made me very angry, the AI is shyte and causes constant pile ups and even if avoided you never seem to be able to get more than 3rd place grr!

20. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

It's my favourite part of the story and I've beat it first time in hard. Currently in the brothel after I just blew it up , on the run from the coppers !!

I would love to see more story driven adventure games such as UC and tomb raider . Mafia 2 and 3 are just junk by comparison.

keef247 likes this.