1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

The Swapper - Thanks to Comrade Woody, I'm replaying this on the PC. Easily one of my all time favourites to play on my PS4, even though I know the plot and how to do the puzzles quite well already I'm still having a blast playing through it again.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth - I've been playing this since it released and have absolutely fallen in love with it, Isaac has quickly become my game of the year. The sheer madness of trying to form a strategy with some of the item synergies is a blast.

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Rotary Cat.

Over a year ago I told my partner that I was never going to play World of Warcraft again, took all my characters out out of the guilds they were in and even considered saying up-yours to the Blizzard T&Cs and selling my account on Fleabay.

Now, following the release of the latest expansion, I am back in WoW and have to say this expansion is much better than the rather disappointing two that preceded it.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Far Cry 3 for a second playthrough. Way to repetitive for my liking. But this time I am going for all the collectables. And there are a couple of right stinkers to get your hands on.

Serious Sam The First encounter HD. This was the first game I ever played on a PC and the HD version looks really nice and at less than 2 quid I had to have it. Great fun. But I note I am missing the odd secret my memory failing as it is. need to get a walkthrough.

4. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

[​IMG]

Going to be giving this a try again, found out you have to opt in to get it working, was one of the greatest experiences I had will see what its like on the Dk2 tonight.

5. moose67

moose67 Minimodder

To much Grid Autosports. Meant too be decorating!

6. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Elite Dangerous...

First one I got for Christmas from my daughter, beautifully made game, heard its short, but so far I like it.

Elite - well, Han Solo simulator is amazing, looks sweet, graphics and awesome, game it self - its a space sim without limits.. of space:) just flying around and trading, fighting etc. Free world simply...

7. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Picked up divinity original sin with a friend, played it for a few hours and enjoying it!

8. stormbringer500

stormbringer500 What's a Dremel?

Playing The Crew with a friend and loving it, recently just bought a Logitech G27 and makes the game even more fun.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Though it has it's faults and initially I really disliked it I have gone back to it and am really getting into it. It can be frustrating at time but overall if you can get it cheap then it is worth a punt.

I have also got the remastered version of the original Resident Evil but it really is not as much fun as it was on the PS1 I think that has to do with the KB/mouse controls though it just does not seem right.

10. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

11. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

Just started playing Mass Effect 3, can't believe I waited so long to play it, was without a desk for the past year or 2 and dint want to play it with a control pad, now ive got a desk again im back gaming with keyboard and mouse, I've missed KB/M soooo.. much

12. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

My current addiction is Elite Dangerous and Europa Universalis IV.
    Really enjoying Elite so far, hopefully I'll be upgrading to a more powerful ship by the end of this week.

13. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Bloodborne.

Too much of a waste of time, waste way too many hours doing the same thing over & over trying to make the character less of a pissant in the game so I give up, it's a game to drive you mad. :lol:

I much prefer Knack. :lol:

14. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

accidentally went back to FFXI online with a few friends. Really enjoying it at the moment even if its 13 years old or something !!

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Forgot to mention I have still to finish Alien Isolation which I am struggling though. Just does not do it for me.

16. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

Mainly Swarm Simulator but also World of Tanks and Assetto Corsa.

17. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Battlefield Hardline :eeek: Will keep me going until GTA comes out

18. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I posted this a year ago, and other than Titanfall, its pretty much the same.

19. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Crysis Warhead, Dead Rising 2, & Dead Space.

Slowly moving through my backlog of steam games...

20. Ljs

Ljs Modder

DayZ (lone wolf, private hive, hardcore) and Heroes of the Storm only at the moment, except a few games of Hearthstone thrown in here and there.