1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Sleeping Dogs. Picked it up the other day when it was cheap and have had huge amounts of fun on it. So much better than I was expecting!

2. Wozzname

Wozzname Some random guy

Tried Lords of the Fallen... combat is clunky and the camera pans waaaaay too slowly for my liking, coming from Witcher 2. Started playing TW:Attila with the Saxons while I wait for Witcher 3 to finish downloading...

3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Counterstrike Global Offensive
    Dota 2
    Casually playing Heroes of the Storm (couple games a month)

4. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

South Park - The Stick of Truth.

I picked it up in the steam sales for £7.50 ish I think. It is AMAZING. Done perfectly, it may even convince me to buy the next one on release rather than wait.

5. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

World of Warships - I don't have much free time at the moment but the structure of Warships allows me to play 4-6 battles in an hour, feel like I make some progress and walk away looking forward to the next go. Ideal when you haven't got 3 hour stretches for playing other more time consuming games.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Metro 2033 Redux

I was going to play Far Cry 4 but seem to be having some technical issues. So instead, I'm playing through the Redux versions of the Metro games. So far this is a massive improvement over the original - since I already highly rate the original, this makes me very happy!

7. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

managed to pick up Diablo 1 and 2 from a charity shop the other day for a quid each so been playing Diablo brings back some memories lol though the HD mod makes it a lot more playable.

8. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Still on Elite: Dangerous

I must have the Anaconda, a quarter of the way there now...

Good news!

The Library is more difficult in Redux.

9. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

EVE Online
    Just dove back into EVE after a couple of years of a break, had a very enjoyable session of learning a bunch of the new content and interfaces and then a bit of a fleet battle after joining up with a corporation that was currently engaged in a war.
    Looking forward to losing a huge chunk of my free time in this game once more. :D

Europa Universalis IV
    It seems like there's a week where I'm not playing this game...
    My campaign as Tuscany went well until I started bordering both France and Hungary, then they formed an alliance and tore my country to pieces. Probably didn't help that their advance on my territory happened while I was busy dealing with some rebels.
    Time to create Iceland and see if I can conquer the north from my tiny little two province country.

10. silk186

silk186 Derp

zelda: a link to the past
    after that, the original zelda

11. wst

wst Minimodder

Dirt Rally: The tarmac terrors update brought me back into it the other week after a month's hiatus. Getting the hang of things again. My comfort zone is rwd and Group B/A. Haven't had the patience to have enough cash to buy the 2010 Fiesta but I have managed to get all of the 70's and 80's RWD's :D

Euro Truck Simulator 2: It's been a few weeks since I've played this but I've been quite busy. Good for relaxing.

Fallout New Vegas: Plugging away merrily, currently getting in cahoots with the BoS. If they knew about the Big MT implants I was rockin' they'd be after my guts...

12. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Ah Snap, I was going through some zelda games myself. Recently finished Skyward Sword on the Wii, not quite the masterpiece everyone bigs it up as; still, it's a good Zelda game.

Playing the Gameboy Zeldas at the moment including Minish Cap, so underrated I think.

I recently dug out a Chipped Original Grey PS1 so I burned Spyro the Dragon; I loved that game when I was younger but never completed it. It's a cakewalk of a game, but really simple and enjoyable. I might progress to the others after.

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

With hundreds of games to choose from in my Steam catalogue I have struggled to find something to replay. Picked on Warhammer: Space Marine. Simple fun. Totally gave up on Watchdogs terrible game.

14. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Watchdogs was like pulling teeth.

TW3 at the moment. Probably going to last me a loooong time.

15. silk186

silk186 Derp

I'm enjoying zelda link to the mast but I expected it to be a lot harder. The game is a decent length. Skyward sword was fun but my fiance makes fun of me swinging the controller around on the sofa. I didn't like the spirit realm trials though. Any other Zelda games you think I should play? I will pick up a usb N64 controller from China soon.

I will try PSP emulation next as I've never played any PSP games before.

Instead of playing a chipped ps1 I would go emulator and up the resolution :D

16. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I prefer playing on the original Hardware if it's possible, and with the original controller.

The PSP is a good console, underrated but more of a cult following now. There's loads of good games, Valkyrie profile, Crisis Core, the 3rd birthday, 1 minute hero, Gods Eater Burst is a particular favourite.

Well, there's the CDi games if you fancy something adventurous. I jest, they're horrible. Zelda games on the Handhelds are good, Oracle of Ages/seasons on the gameboy are particularly good, even though not many people played them.

17. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Far Cry 4 on Xbox One.
    Actually, Pleasantly surprised so far, stunning visuals too. Some things are annoying as hell, I can't shoot a bow and arrow to save my life... And the driving is shocking. Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Grey Goo on PC.
    This was recommended to me by a mate at work. Quiet a slow paced RTS, Not 100% sure i like it though.

Sam

18. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

I've just hit 80% on Far Cry 4 and I'm struggling to do anything else. It's been a very, very good game.

I recently got GTA V on PC for cheap. I've got somewhere around 60-70% complete on PS4 so I'm just modding the hell out of it and having some fun.

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I got up 97% could not be arsed to do the final two weird bits who's name escapes me. But you only have a bow and a tiger. I really hated those parts.

20. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Shangri-La. Yeah I didn't enjoy that so much either. 97% is quite an achievement, well done.