1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Soldier of Fortune: Payback

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 16 Dec 2007.

1. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

The mag is empty!

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

maybe he is removing it.....

3. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

When you remove a mag you don't look at the top of it you just chuck it down your top to refill later. when you place in a mag you should check to see if the top round are seated correctly. The way the weapon is held suggest the mag is being placed on as apposed to removing it (you would just slide it down.)

[/weapons geek]

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i know.... maybe the game designers don't

[/another weapons geek]

5. naokaji

naokaji whatever

no offense to you guys... but whats far more obviously wrong with the pic you linked is that everythings blurry in the background (as pointed out in the review too).

sucks to see that they screwed up that game.... soo much potential, but all it is, is fail.

6. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan New Member

So it is SOMF: Soldier OF MisFortune

7. DrFreeze

DrFreeze New Member

depth of field, and if you think this is bad, check out Black on the xbox or ps2, when you reload your weapon, you instantly dont see anything anymore, besides a reloading animation. Black is OK game, but that depth of field **** annoyes the **** out of me

what i want to know about SOF3 is, how is the multiplayer?my little brother is still addicted to sof2, soully for the MP mode, afaik he didnt even bother with the single player. So if the multiplayer is good (which it might be, stuff like poor AI, poor story delivery dont matter there), my brother might seriously like it

if the only graphical setting is the reso though, he's gonna have to wait till he passes his exams and gets a new pc from me, since his current 6600GT wouldnt really like this much, unless 320*240 is an option :D

8. Drexial

Drexial Member

look at your hand about a foot from your face and tell me everything isnt blurry behind it.

it might be one of the few things the game did get right.

9. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

the blur thing remembers me of Black for the PS2......

Tags: Add Tags