1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some sites I found

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisb2e9, 26 May 2008.

1. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

2. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Awesome links!
    I especially like the clock... very cool indeed.

3. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

the third one is amazing, I love stuff like that! Really makes you think. Scary tbh

4. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I like trying to get my mind around how big (potentially endless) space is. What I find weird is that even though I know space is endless my brain cannot comprehend that and every time I really try and think about it I can't. No wonder people turned to religion :p

5. tacticus

tacticus What's a Dremel?

"We never evolved to navigate in the world of atoms... we operate in a middle world — perceiving a reality somewhere between the atomic world and the cosmic world." Richard Dawkins. Queerer than you can suppose(TED talk(worth watching))

Something like that?

6. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Yeah thinking about space always makes my head feel funny. Knowing how many stars there are, it's somewhat unlikely that only one small planet is at the exactly right distance to keep up the right temperature for life...

7. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Knowing how many stars there are, it's certain at least one will be the right distance to keep up the right temperature for life.
    Knowing how many stars there are, knowing how adaptable life is, it's certain thousands are the right distance to keep up the right temperature for life.

8. Oreon_237

Oreon_237 CHEA BRO!

wow didnt even know that esrthlings knew about so many stars, and the size zomg!

9. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Wonder what'd it be like if we had a purple or blue star :D

10. Major

Major Guest

So scary to think that somewhere out there could be many worlds with humans or even different animals living (Who said Humans are the only "inteligent" life around?), there might be 10ft frogs walking around with 10x the technology we have today, lol.