1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sony: No PS3 price cut this Christmas

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 29 Oct 2008.

1. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

December 26th! :lol:

people would sure be pissed.

2. devdevil85

devdevil85 New Member

You can always take it back if buy it brick 'n' mortar I would guess (idk if you opened it up and actually used it, but who knows).....Either way, you've proven that you are willing to buy one at the current price, right? But yes, I would be annoyed...very very annoyed since money is something I don't have a lot of right now....

Luckily for me, I was able to get the 80GB MGS4 bundle right before it sold out here where I live and I haven't been any happier. I was able to get BC, the extra USB slots and the media card readers and I got MGS4. So right now I'm trying to play through MGS3, 1 & then 2 and God of War 1 & 2. I never owned a PS2 last gen since I had my PC and a bunch of amazing games (first game was Max Payne when it debuted) to keep me occupied. I'm actually using that same PC to write this message.....

talledega, my PSN ID is DevDevil87....we should play some LBP sometime...I'm not on a lot, but enough to get almost level 3 so far....

3. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

if there is a price drop before christmas i'll be pissed. i bought one a couple weeks ago on the suspicion that there were't any price drops coming. i hope they just keep increasing the value by releasing firmware updates rather than lowering the price.

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I dont have LBP YET, didnt know when it was being re-released. You got Socom: Confrontation? Its amazing. Its frustrating right now cuz they are having lots of server troubles for some stupid reason. Once they get those sorted it'll be even more amazing. Even how it is now, its still awesome. Just some bugs to work out and such. Dont listen to the very few reviews that are out now. They are correct about the server problems but hopefully they will re-review it once fixed (some have said they will do it, but others just seem to be haters). Graphics are amazing. Im not sure how most of the reviewers can say they graphics are not good. I personally think its better graphics than COD4. Way more detailed maps. They are simply stunning. Heat waves. Dust blowing around. Birds, rats, bats (you can even shoot them and see them blow up). Your shells land on the ground and will move if you walk over them. If you shoot them they go flying. Character and gun models rock. And the sound is maybe the best i've ever heard in a shooter.

And if you dont like that type of game the headset itself is amazing as well. Amazing clarity. I have mine just sitting in the charging dock and then I set the output of voice chat to my speakers so I can use my full ear covering headphones and the headset at the same time. Works great.

ummmm ya. Add me if ya want. Not sure when I'll get LBP though.

BTW I got the 60GB PS3 :D Got it last summer after the price drop and got another $25 off and a free game (they messed up on the checkout and gave the game for free).

oh and last week LBP sold 165K even though it wasnt released. :lol: Some stores leaked it. ;)

5. devdevil85

devdevil85 New Member

Cool man. My cousin is playing it alongside COD4 and what I can tell he loves it. I'll add you once I get a chance. I won't be home for a couple days, but once I'm able to I'll add you (PSN ID: talledaga ,right?)

6. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

talladega-3-

Tags: Add Tags