1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sony TransferJet devices coming soon

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 Feb 2010.

1. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 New Member

I'd much rather see this be used with internal circuit boards by splitting them up into much smaller chunks by eliminating their ridiculous circuit routes and stuff, though I think that's a different technology that's being worked on.. hmm

2. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Betamax became AVID the video industry standard in video editing so although it didnt catch on in the consumer market it was not a complete failure.

3. Saivert

Saivert New Member

Just like S-VHS didn't catch on in the consumer market because people apparently loved the Half-PAL/Half-NTSC resolution of VHS instead of getting the full picture quality when taping their favorite shows.

Sometimes people don't got a clue. Or things are just too expensive to catch on.

4. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

I have one acronim for you: UMD! They could have made the psp awesome, if only they stuck some sort of hard-drive/ssd etc in there. Instead, they gave us the UMD. And then, to rub salt into the wound they retired it and now the only way to get games for their new psp is through their proprietary PSN.
    Sony have come up with some great ideas in the past, but somehow they always seem to cripple them in one way or another.

Tags: Add Tags