1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Sound activated RGB LED

Discussion in 'Modding' started by One~Zero, 10 Dec 2005.

1. One~Zero

One~Zero What's a Dremel?

Disregard this post....I found where someone else mentioned it over 6 months ago. Sorry :duh:

Last edited: 10 Dec 2005
  2. OtakuHawk

OtakuHawk What's a Dremel?

Hooray for teh search!

3. shotgunefx

shotgunefx What's a Dremel?

I actually got a half dozen. Haven't had time to play with them yet because 1. Damn they are small. My hands shake a lot and 2., the manner in which they are controlled wasn't what I thought it was.

4. One~Zero

Shotgunefx, yes it was your thread I was referring to. I've ordered up some samples as well, but was hoping that someone already had some luck with them. I know nothing about I2C control, so I was really hoping that it was going to be something pretty straightforward. I do believe the spec sheet had a sample board and schematic laid out, but can't recall how it was controlled. Please post an update if/when you get this to work :thumb:

5. shotgunefx

shotgunefx What's a Dremel?

Have you checked out hazers' microcontroller tutorial? He has a couple sections on I2C

6. One~Zero

I have checked out Hazer's tutorial before, but didn't remember seeing the I2C portion. I will have to look again. It is very well laid out and pretty straight forward, so hats off to you Hazer on a tutorial well done :thumb: