1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Space Siege

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 22 Aug 2008.

1. Sublym3

Sublym3 New Member

5 is way to generous for such a pathetic game. It's the first game i have bought and actually felt ripped off.

2. metarinka

metarinka New Member

I loved ds and Ds2 I played thru ds2 multiple times I'm starring at the box right now! shame about this one not being all that great I wnonder how it compares to ds2.
    I've been playing diablo 2 right now, you can't shoot and move in that game either

3. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

This aint that bad so far (~ 1 hour in.) I must admit to finding the lack of WSAD a bit confusing. However, the shooting aliens have an attack pattern that's easily dodged with a flick of the mouse and the evade button. Once you're in a good firing position you can get into a good dodge/return fire rhythm. If you had completely free movement it would render the levelling up less important IMO.

That said, it's worth levelling up the melee weapon a bit first coz most early enemies fall within a couple of slashes and the grenades are great for some of the bigger enemies. I'm looking forward to the rest of the game : )

Tags: Add Tags