1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Spare Lian-Li Parts?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by iddqd, 30 May 2006.

1. iddqd

iddqd New Member

I'm in the US and I need to buy two spare side panels and a spare top for my Lian Li 6070A (the side panels are the same as a PC-60). If anyone could point me to a reseller or even manufacturer's outlet, I'd appreciate it. I need all 3 pieces though.

2. Timmee

Timmee Member

Check with silverpcs.com. If you don't see it on their website, give them a call anyway, they might be able to get it (that's where I went for a replacement top to my PC-70).

3. Oxnard

Oxnard New Member

Performance-PCs.com is florida likely has the panels you need, even if not lsited on the site, try them as well...

4. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

I believe voyeurmods.com has both. Last I knew (quite a while ago), they offered panels shipped with windows and such preinstalled, so you should be able to get blanks. Could be that I'm thinking of a different store though... may want to shoot them an email anyways.

Just remember that LiLi side panels are different on each side, so if you're looking for a left and a right side (or two of just one side), be sure to specify that.