1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Spare side panels for Silverstone Tj-09

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TheGovernator, 4 Sep 2009.

1. TheGovernator

TheGovernator What's a Dremel?

Hi all,

I'm planning a rather large mod of my TJ-09. As I'm completely new to metalworking (never done it before) I'd like to know if it's possible to get spare side panels to My TJ-09. I want to procure these for two reasons: One being that if I completely fail in the cutting process (or re-design along the way) I'd like some kind of reassurance that I still have a complete case, the second being that it would be nice to have the original side panels anyways. I'm sort of a perfectionist when it comes to this (I actually have all the original boxes for EVERY part used in my current rig).

So if anyone knows where I can get spare side panels without having to buy a whole case, please, HELP!!

2. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

From rjkoneill's Project Log - Bangra - i7 Crossfire Watercooled TJ07

3. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Try emailing Graeme at KustomPC http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Contact.htm

He got me one for my TJ10 (I believe they are the same panels). It was around £35 for the windowed version so may be slightly cheaper for the plain one. Try and avoid buying direct from Silverstone they charge a lot more for some reason.

TheGovernator likes this.
  4. TheGovernator

TheGovernator What's a Dremel?

Thanks all! I'll be sure to email kustompc. I noticed they didn't have it in the "official" stock, but they might be able to procure it for me anyways.