1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows *SPOILERS* Medal of Honour ending *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jake123456, 13 Oct 2011.

1. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

After buying the new medal of honour a while back....I finally completed it last night...

Oh my God...The ending is awful, the game takes about 2 days to complete....Just to end it with (is it Adamson?...) Adamson dying....**** me...Seriously, I've been cheated out of my money to buy half a game.

I'm just angry....:(

Sorry if this made no sense, but there is meaning to this topic, I wanted to know your thoughts on the ending and will you be buying the 2nd one? (If there going to be one?)

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

oh Marine..... oh my.

we know you feel lonely by missing out on BF3 Beta, there's no need to punish yourself with THAT game.

3. Bungletron

Bungletron Minimodder

Medal of Honor, no?

I think I got it on Steam in a sale because I was bored, I do not remember finishing it. I might of but it was just totally unmemorable, drudgery in the purest sense, I doubt your spoiler will annoy anyone.

4. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I have the admit, I enjoyed the story quite abit, I got into it...Then, out of no where BOOM the credits roll in...

:(

5. spectre456

spectre456 What's a Dremel?

i got it for 5 bucks in a D2D sale. Beat it in a day. The amount of "**** yeah, America!" in that game is sickening.

6. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

crap game. lool i was as angry as you when i bought it...

no worries, bf3 and mw3 out, im sure mw3 will be better than moh....(*Waits for somebody to starts faffing about mw3* lol o_O )

7. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

To be fair you're probably right, MW3 will likely be better than MoH. At least they've got experience with this type of game (America, **** yeah! story, overused desert setting, 8 hour gameplay) and can at least make a game for people who are into that kind of thing.