1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sport - F1

Discussion in 'General' started by Lee@Nanopoint, 20 May 2009.

1. Lee@Nanopoint

Lee@Nanopoint Computer says yes!

I heard the news this week that teams that want to be included in next years F1 have to register by the end of may or june (something like that) and because of Ferarri currently not happy with the FIA because of the proposed budget cap next year they might leave registering too late and be excluded from next years championship anyway....

Crazy it seems to me in the past few seasons that F1 is more about politics than actual racing and surly the FIA will have to be careful not to destroy the sport and lose millions of dedicated fans that spend lots of cash on this sport....

Does anyone else think this is getting a little OTT now?:eyebrow:

2. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Yea its all about politics, like everything these days... Ferrari are just mad because they finally suck for the first time in years :p

Its good to see Brawn doing well, new team etc but its boring also because button is going to win every race, I think it would be better if they changed the sport so the cars were the same. they could still have differnt teams but atleast it will be very competative. F1 2009 is boring me..

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

How can you say F1 2009 is boring? It's been the most exciting season for years with all the rivalry.

Button hasn't got this in the bag yet, he might be an awesome driver with a good car, but there's loads of time in the season left yet - it's just as possible he'll end up mid-pack by the end of the season if they don't get their development spot-on.