1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Spotify/Pandora Coverage

Discussion in 'General' started by mjm25, 13 Aug 2012.

1. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of help or a point in the right direction.

Do any of you know where I might find a map showing the areas that Spotify covers? I think I may have a map of European coverage but I really need one for the whole of the world! I also need one for Pandora if possible...

A map(s) would be the holy grail but if anyone knows a definitive list of coverage that i could map myself that would also be great.

Thanks for your help in advance guys! :D

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Spotify:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spotify_availability.svg
    Add U.S to the above map.

Pandora:

United States, New Zealand and Australia, if Wikipedia is correct

Zune Music Pass: (plans to go world wide are apparently on the way):
    U.S, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Mexico, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand

Zune Music Pass looks like it will be renamed to XBox Music, when Win8 will be out.

mjm25 likes this.
  3. Matticus

Matticus ...

Not sure if it is useful for relevant to you, but you can use Spotify anywhere with the paid versions (there is something like a 14 day limit on the free version). You can only sign up and purchase paid versions in the available countries which GoodBytes stated, but are free to use it wherever.

I know that Pandora blocks your IP if you aren't from the US, Aus or NZ. I have no idea about Zune, it may be like Spotify's sign up in an available country but use anywhere, or it could be like Pandora.

mjm25 likes this.
  4. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Cheers guys, i suspected some of the above bur wasn't sure. Nice to have it clarified!

GoodBytes, thanks for all the info

Matticus, thanks for the extra info on Spotify availability, really handy!

+rep to you both, thanks again!

5. Kylevdm

Kylevdm The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

I can confirm the spotify information, I have been using spotify premium for years and as long as you have an internet subscription you are dandy!

edit: offline playlists will remain playable for 30 days, after that you need to connect to the net to confirm you have paid for the next month.

Tags: