1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs STALKER: Call of Pripyat, I Forgive You

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 10 Jun 2010.

1. Jack_Pepsi

Jack_Pepsi Clan BeeR Founder

I refuse to pay to play - but if the brain-fart I had in my head where ArmA and STALKER f*ck and they have an MMO child exactly as I envision it, then I would happy pay £8 a month to play it. I could give up smoking and play that instead.

2. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. New Member

A STALKER MMO would be off the FN chain. The world would be gynormous with huge underground levels to hide your victims if their trading prices are outrages. HE was a good Stalker.

Faction Wars would really play out well as Mercs, Monolith, Duty, Freedom, Military, Stalkers, and Bandits race to control the brain scorcher.

3. Jack_Pepsi

Jack_Pepsi Clan BeeR Founder

Exactly!

My friends and I were discussing how it just makes so much sense one evening when playing ArmA II. I think we were slagging off WoW and EVE or some other MMO and I bollocked on about how I longed for STALKER and ArmA II to have a MMO babeh.

4. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. New Member

I love Arma II Ace mod 2 but I think having vehicles would mess up the feel of STALKER except the military could have helicopters to get around quickly as they don't hunt for artifacts.

GSC has to make this happen as a STALKER MMO would be great as every Blowout would change the whole landscape allowing new areas to open up.

Tags: Add Tags