1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Episode III

Discussion in 'General' started by -A-, 23 Feb 2004.

1. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Its getting closer to Episode III and they just announced a new villain! Woo!

General Grievous :: must say ive never even heard of him, but apparantly he'll be appearing in the final episode of the animated star wars series as an introduction to his character for the final installment for the prequel.

http://movies.go.com/movies/S/starwarsepisodeiii_2000/index.html

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/publicity/news20040220.html

Does this mean that theres gonna be a minimum of three 'baddies' with Count Dooku, General Grievous and Darth Siduous! :eyebrow: hmmm who knows!

-A-

2. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

3. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

wait? Episode 3 is a prequel? or theyre gonna make another one after 3 that will be a prewquel to all of them?

and as for the fight scene, nothing can compare to either of the huge battles in LOTR Two Towers and Return of the King, Star Wars has already lost tbh :p

4. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

3 is the last prequel to teh original trilogy, but a sequel to the prequel trilogy! It actually the second sequel prequel! :worried: :wallbash: owe my head hurts!

I think you should give it a chance, Chump! Yeh teh fight scenes in Lotr were amazing, but we havent even seen this one yet! Give it a chance!

-A-

5. El_JimBob

El_JimBob Minimodder

Been watching 'Attack of the Clones' quite a bit recently - the 'new style' star wars is growing on me..........still not a patch on the first 3....'Phantom Menace' is still a pretty bad film as it goes...
    I'll give episode 3 a chance when it comes out - hopefully George Lucas has been taking all the criticisms of the last 2 on board....

6. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Just heard from a mate that the last trilogy as in episodes 7,8 and 9 are really dark and involve Luke going over to the dark side! :worried: Oh dear! Dont know if its true or not!

-A-

7. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I've lost all interest in Star Wars recently. The 3 most recent films just seem to be nothing but a way to generate money from a classic franchise and Lucas + Co seemed to have decided the best way to cover up plot holes is to put in huge amounts of CGI (Jar Jar Binks anyone?).

The original movies pioneering films in many respects ok they had some awful dialogoue and acting in places and the sets looked obivously fake but they had the Star Wars "spirt". The new ones look too clean too polished and many of the actors seem to play their roles to straight.

As far as 7,8,9 being the made Lucas has said on several occasions he has the story for a further 3 movies but mostly likely won't make them (however you never know). Having read some of the Star Wars books (my sister has them all), Luke does eventually go the dark side and back again. Although I can't remember the specifics.

8. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

Im not surprised about the new villain
    i like it alot :D
    i know this movie will kick ass too :thumb:

9. loyalconspiracy

loyalconspiracy What's a Dremel?

well technically he does venture over into the darkside in episode 6 (albeit for a very small amount of time) when he starts kicking vaders ass and just hacks the hell outta him. however he manages to recover quite quickly just showing that he is the best jedi of all time!!

10. diskreet

diskreet What's a Dremel?

About star wars in general:

Episodes 4,5,and 6 were awesome.
    1 was horrible, 2 ok, and 3 will top off the cake that is destroying the good older movies.

11. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

In the books Luke gets the Emperor cloned and does a whole **** load of damage to the New Republic. They'll never make them. And let's face it, after the below par efforts of the last two, i'm not to bothered.

BTW, has George Lucas run out of good names for bad guys? That name sucks, sounds like some sort of fecking wrestler or something...

12. Trickle

Trickle What's a Dremel?

They tried to ruin the original (IV) with its 'digital upgrade' - that Jabba scene was a travesty. The whole franchise now simply smacks of $cash$ in. Star Wars cartoon? :(
    Bloody stupid name. Sounds like something from Spiderman or Austin Powers.

13. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

So basically, all that is left to happen, is anakin goes evil, luke and leigha(sp?)
    are born, some how anakin gets messed up so he has to wear the suit, all the jedi's die except vader and obi wan. and the empire gets started? I want to see it just so i know that the damn things over with.