1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yo-DUH_87, 7 Mar 2002.

1. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

Anyone played Galactic Battlegrounds? It is a lot like Age of Empires 2, but with a star wars twist!!

the only cheat I realy use is simonsays, then you get simon the killer ewok!! BOOM BOOM!! He Rulez!!

Signing out...

2. jamiesurfs

jamiesurfs Boom Boom, Cha Cha Cha!

I thought about getting it, but just thought it looked a bit dated! Still, Age of Empire is a great game and it's based on that core, so I may get it when the price drops a bit!

3. Yo-DUH_87

It is an awesome game, but, like I said, it looks like a clone of Age of Empires. The only real diffrence is that you can have air units (Oh yeah!), and all the people have laser guns, lightsabers (a very weak weapon!), or other Sci-Fi weapons.

I got it for $30, at Fry's (don't get me started with them, but, it was a steal of a deal!). Not bad, since it was $50 elsewhere.

Signing out...

4. therider

therider What's a Dremel?

This game is cool.

Never seen an R2 unit murder a poor creature and suck its blood before!

chris

5. Yo-DUH_87

Hey, it works!!

I like the simonsays cheat, try it! It gives you a super ewok, named simon :D :D

I just defeated the galactic empire, and the trade federation (playing the naboo). Easy :D :D

Signing out...

Tags: