Here again just a small update. Next week I will have more time to work on the X-Wing, but this here has to do is for now. I started to assamble the weapon system. To make everything fit right, I included a small hole in the middel of the parts. That way, I could insert a metal rod and push all the parts together. Now the different sections are perfectly centered while the glue was drying. I assembled everything, until I got 3 bigger parts for each weapon. They will be glued together after the paint job, cause that way I still can make some changes and include more detailes. Now, I will close the gaps wit some filler and start sanding again.