Next up, I was working on the wings. Started by sanding down all the flat surfaces. To recreate the sharp edges on the lines, I used a needle file. This step was neccessary to make all gaps the same size. Then all parts of the wings were glued together. Again, I used short steel rods to make the connection really strong. This will be needed later for the moving mechanism, cause I am not trusting glue alone. In addition, I included a ribon cable for the LEDs. Better to do it now, cause later would be a bit tricky to get the cable all the way through. After I filled some smaller gaps, all 4 wings got one quick wet sanding. And then dry before the next step. A layer of spray filler was applied to see were some more spots needs additional attention. Tomorrow, I will wet sand again and work on the turbines. Then the pieces will be connected, so stay tuned. More progress to come shortly.