1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Steam Community beta upgrade goes live

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 7 Aug 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Yeah, hit the 'View current status of all members' underneath the member list. You can then see who's playing what, if they are, and hit a button to join that server.

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

3. Denis_iii

Denis_iii What's a Dremel?

im there when not beta, HELP!!!

have joined....but the new steam client isnt as responsive as old so will wait for it to move on from beta. lol current steam client slow as it is n buggy. hope new one is sorted asap as kewl features n shows steampowered website far better with em extra button thingys lol god i need a beer n sleep. anyways.......

Every time I start CSS and go into the server list I have to resive the latency,map,game and players columns as they are all pushed to the right and as small as can be so u cant see anything

really gettin a pain and pissing me off

cheers
    groMMit

4. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

hours and hours making maps, none playing them?

i think a cod:uo session needs to be scheduled to actually get you out of sourcesdk for more than 5 minutes!

5. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

:)

6. xion

xion Minimodder

Joined up, but it's a damn shame there's not even marginal support for 3rd party games (i know i want the ideal world!) but i'd love to see a bitUT04 match... something tells me i'd get my ass handed to me

7. airchie

airchie What's a Dremel?

Thread revival!!

I was trying to get in on a game of L4D with some BIT'ers last night but I couldn't work out how to do it through the Steam group.

Is anyone gonna be on this evening?

nom nom nom!!! :)

8. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

As far as I can tell, L4D won't look at the groups your in, only your friend list, so you'll need to add some people from the BT Group as friends for L4D to pick them up.

9. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

You can just go to the group Community page and see who is online and what they are playing, then either ask them or hit Join Game.

10. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

Bearing in mind the bit-tech group is too large to list in the small drop down box, so it's a bit of a pig finding people. Especially people in the same country!

Tags: Add Tags