1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Steep Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 7 Dec 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Staff Administrator

2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

haha - love the new 'trophies' - bin :D

3. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Member

We brought them in towards the start of this year, but it's very rare we've had the cause to actually apply them.

4. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Well-Known Member

PZ Zone used to have 'Pants' showing a crappy oversized pair of blue Y Fronts.

5. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Whilst I wouldn't say it's complete rubbish, I sadly have to agree with it being a massive disappointment.
    I was really excited for it as I really enjoyed a couple of the SSX games when I was younger, but when I tried the beta I also got frustrated at the controls :(

Hopefully they can listen to feedback and magically make it better?

6. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Member

I hope so. A snowboarding game with **** snowboarding is a big issue for me.

7. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Member

I filled out all three parts of the massive feedback after playing the Beta, highlighting the same points. I just don't get why they made some of the basic tricks so hard to pull off, I kept trying until I realised it wasn't me and it was like knocking the wind out of me. I've never loved a game so much, so quickly, only to immediately walk away from it.

8. miester7

miester7 My single core cpu plays crysis

I think this score is unfair, the game has incredible immersion pulling you into the varied mountainous world. The controls have recently been improved now along with the trick system via latest patch. I would recommend this game.

Last edited: 23 Dec 2016
  9. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

If the patch has improved the control/trick stuff then I will definitely be keeping an eye out for it over the various Christmas sales.

10. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Member

Hey bud, sorry you feel that way, but i can only review the game I get at release, now the game it'll become later. I'll be glad if they've sorted it, but the controls made it nearly unplayable in the review copy i was playing.

Tags: Add Tags