1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Steve Jobs resigns from Apple

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Aug 2011.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I have yet to give a f*ck about this news tbh

2. rogerrabbits

rogerrabbits What's a Dremel?

Well said M7ck

3. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide What's a Dremel?

i lol'd!

4. Woodspoon

Woodspoon What's a Dremel?

Lighten up guy
    I made a lighthearted comment about a big news story, whats so immature about that?
    I'm sure you've done exactly the same at some point.

5. rogerrabbits

rogerrabbits What's a Dremel?

Uhhh I think it was the fact that you were talking about people rejoicing in the streets after some guy got cancer and became ill and had to quit his job. You don't see something a little sick about that?

6. Woodspoon

Woodspoon What's a Dremel?

Your reading too much into what I said then.
    Nobody is rejoicing over Steve Jobs getting cancer that's just messed up to even suggest that, I'm only rejoicing over the fact he's resigned.
    You don't have to like one thing to be happy about what it leads to.
    war - bad thing, leads to, removal of oppressive dictator - good thing.

7. veato

veato I should be working

Yeah but he resigned BECAUSE he's got cancer. How are you seperating the two? It's not like he woke up and thought 'well I've made my fortune, secured the future of the company and now I'm going to retire and play with puppies'. The guy is (from what I've seen on the net) ****ed. I don't think it's anything to celebrate regardless of the way your fanboy swingometer points.

8. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

okay we are not really celebrating that Steve Jobs has cancer, but I will say that Karma is a bitch.

What we are celebrating is the stepping down of a man that in all respect was a fascist and a hypocrite, I now hate Apple a bit less with Steve gone. :)

9. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

No, cancer is a bitch. "Karma" would suggest that it is somehow deserved. But that's not how cancer rolls. Like with dice, your number can come up anytime.

10. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

glad you were able to put 2 and 2 together. ;)

The man wouldnt even acknowledged his own daughter for 12 years as he thought it would hurt his image, yes it was deserved and that is just a small part of the total image of the **** he did.

11. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Well, I'm glad we have a little ball of self-righteousness like yourself sitting in judgement over people you know nothing about. 'Cause a saint like you should be a shining example to us all, y'know.

Time to act like a grown-up now. Visit a cancer ward, then ask yourself what people need to do to 'deserve' such a lot, and how many cancer patients actually do.

There is no karma. Nature is callous and cruel. The worlds spins in pain. If there is such a thing as a supreme being, then it is the duty of us all to strive to be His moral superior, not his vengeful acolyte.

Tags: Add Tags